Fatty Acid Methyl Esters–Third Grade
- Appearance and Properties: White or yellow transparent liquid, low freezing point
- Assay: third grade ( acidity≤5 mgKOH/g)
- Applications: It is a kind of important chemical intermediates, widely applied in leather chemical industry and daily chemical industry; it can be used as raw materials of leather fat liquor, fatty alcohol and surfactant.
- Packaging: In steel drums of 190kg, in 900kg IBC drums.
- Storage conditions: It should be stored in sealed packages at room temperature.
- Shelf life: 24 months